Making Your Appointment is Easy
I. Booking First Dose Appointments
1. Are you eligible to be get the COVID-19 vaccine? Check our Eligible Groups to find out.
2. If you are eligible, you can book an appointment at a Super-Site (online or by phone) or Pop-Up clinic (only by phone) near you. Take a tour of the RBC Convention Centre Super-Site to learn how easy it is to get vaccinated.
- To share information on how to book an appointment in another language click here.
3. Book a Super-Site appointment Online:
- Make an appointment for yourself: Create an account using your email address and health card number (if you don’t have an email address or health card number you will need to make your appointment by phone.)
- Make an appointment for others:
- Log into your own account
- Click Edit my profile
- Under Link a person to my account, enter first name, last name, birthdate, gender and Personal Health Identification Number (PHIN) from their Manitoba health card.
- Click Associate
- Now that the individual is added, select their name at the top of the page, and then select the clinic location, and complete the appointment booking.
- Having difficulties? You can also call the number below to make appointments for others.
4. Book a Super-Site or Pop-Up clinic appointment by phone:
- Call 1-844-MAN-VACC (1-844-626-8222) toll-free to book your appointment.
- Call centre hours: open every day from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- You can now access interpreter services in over 100 languages when you call the number above. A professional interpreter joins the call to provide information in the language of your choice.
- When making your appointment, you can also request spoken language or American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation services at any of the province’s Super-Site locations.
Once you have booked an appointment, print and complete your COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form. And, use this handy checklist to learn what you need to bring with you on the day of your appointment.
Parking at Steinbach Super-Site:
- See map with available public parking for 294 Lumber St
Parking at Winnipeg Super-Sites:
- RBC Convention Centre, 375 York Ave
- Take a tour of the RBC Convention Centre Super-Site.
- Enter through the main doors on York Avenue. Free indoor parking is provided in the main underground parkade, and free outdoor parking is available in the lot on York Ave southeast of the main entrance. Parking patrols will be on-site to direct people to the correct stalls. This map can help you locate the free parking available, as well as other parking lots near the RBC Convention Centre if those spaces are full.
- Winnipeg Soccer Federation North, 770 Leila Ave
Only individuals who are eligible can call or book an appointment. You will be screened to ensure you meet current eligibility criteria.
II. Booking Second Dose Appointments
Eligible Manitobans can begin booking second-dose Pfizer and Moderna appointments via the online system or by calling 1-844-MAN-VACC (1-844-626-8222).
Visit Eligible Groups to learn who is eligible to book a second dose appointment.
Please note that in order to book a second dose appointment, you will need to provide the date of your first dose and the type of vaccine you received. This information can be accessed online using your health card number and email address at: https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/immunization-record.html.
If you have trouble accessing your online records, you may call your local public health office to request this information. Note that vaccine appointments cannot be booked through public health offices.
Printed copies or proof of immunization is not required to book or attend a second dose appointment.
You will need to fill out and print a second consent form for your second dose appointment. This will ensure:
- any changes in your health status can be reviewed before your second dose
- providers will have the most up-to-date information in case you are getting a different vaccine
- health professionals can review if you had an allergic reactions to a previous dose of the vaccine
Filling out the form in advance will also make it faster for you to get your vaccine. Click here to fill out and print the consent forms.
III. Your Immunization Card
Fully vaccinated people can request a digital or physical immunization card. For more information about the card, how to access yours, and how it can be used, visit: https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/immunization-record.html#immunization-cards.