Making Your Appointment is Easy
1. Are you eligible to be get the COVID-19 vaccine? Check our Eligible Groups to find out.
2. If you are eligible, you can book an appointment at a Super-Site (online or by phone) or Pop-Up clinic (only by phone) near you.
3. Book a Super-Site appointment Online:
- Simply create an account using your email address and health card number (if you don’t have an email address or health card number you will need to make your appointment by phone.)
- You can link more than one person to the same account so you can make appointments for family members as they become eligible.
4. Book a Super-Site or Pop-Up clinic appointment by phone:
- Call 1-844-MAN-VACC (1-844-626-8222) toll-free to book your appointment.
- Call centre hours: open every day from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Once you have booked an appointment, print and complete your COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form. And, use this handy checklist to learn what you need to bring with you on the day of your appointment.
If your appointment is at the RBC Convention Centre, free indoor parking is available in the main underground parkade and free outdoor parking is available in the lot on York Ave. just southeast of the main entrance. This map can help you locate the free parking available, as well as other parking lots near the RBC Convention Centre if those spaces are full.
Only individuals who are eligible can call or book an appointment. You will be screened to ensure you meet current eligibility criteria.