Making Your Appointment is Easy
Booking Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
1. Are you eligible for a first, second or third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine?
3. If you want to go to a medical clinic or pharmacy, follow the instructions on the map on how to get your vaccine.
4. Almost all vaccine sites now offer walk-in immunizations. But, if you would like to book your appointment, appointments can be made online or by phone.
*REMINDER: Ensure you bring your completed consent form to your appointment.
To Book Online
- Make an appointment for yourself: Create an account using your email address and health card number
- if you don’t have an email address or health card number you will need to make your appointment by phone.
- Make an appointment for others:
- Log into your own account
- Click Edit my profile
- Under Link a person to my account, enter first name, last name, birthdate, gender and Personal Health Identification Number (PHIN) from their Manitoba health card. Click Associate
- Now that the individual is added, select their name at the top of the page, and then select the clinic location, and complete the appointment booking.
- Having difficulties? You can also call 1-844-MAN-VACC (1-844-626-8222) for assistance.
To Book By Phone
- Call 1-844-MAN-VACC (1-844-626-8222) toll-free to book your appointment.
- Hours of operation will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Previously Mon- Sun, 6am – 8pm).
- If needed, you can access interpreter services in over 100 languages. A professional interpreter joins the call to provide information in the language of your choice.
- When making your appointment, you can also request spoken language or American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation services at several of the vaccine clinics.
Once you have booked an appointment, print and complete your COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form. You need to bring this for every vaccine appointment.
Use this handy checklist to learn what you need to bring with you on the day of your appointment.
Take a tour of the RBC Convention Centre to see what it’s like inside a vaccine clinic.
Your Immunization Card
Fully vaccinated people can request a digital or physical immunization card. For more information about the card, how to access yours, and how it can be used, visit: https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/immunization-record.html#immunization-cards.
Youth Catch-Up Vaccines
Catch-up vaccines for youth are now available at many vaccine sites. To book an appointment, contact the vaccine call centre at 1-844-626-8222 (1-844-MAN-VACC) or book your appointment online. You can also contact your primary health care provider to make an appointment.